as of 8/10/20
Developed for Zoom/online meetings
Welcome! TSDCA Community Agreements
Take Space, Make Space. If you are usually quiet, challenge yourself to take more space. If you usually talk a lot, please be mindful to leave room for quieter voices. Take your space, and make space for others. Diversity makes us stronger; we would love to hear from everyone.
We will all make mistakes. Let us learn from them, and be patient and forgiving of each other.
- Please put all questions for the Presenters in the Chat.
- If you are not comfortable bringing up your concerns publically, you can contact the “Host” in the Private Chat. Click Participants, click the person labeled “Host” and it sets you up to privately message them.
- Understand that not every question will be answered given time constraints. We will do our best!!
- If the Host or Moderator wants to call on you, they will ask permission to un-mute you. Otherwise, participants are muted.
- The Chat can be used for affirming a point (thumbs up) or asking fellow participants for clarification.
- Private Chat is a tool to address one person without distracting the group. Know that the moderator can access private chats after the meeting.
We will be fully present with each other and resist the urge to multi-task.
However – of course, you are free to step away as needed. When you return, if you have a question, write it in the chat to see if it has been covered.
Webinars are recorded and will be available on the website.
The session will start 5 minutes after the hour. Have a great meeting!
This is a living document and ever-changing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments.
Many thanks to all the TSDCA members who contributed to this document.